Manchester University Recognized. The Walmart/ASDA's Choice
The University of Manchester, UK recognized SewEasy, General Sewing Data (GSD) and MODAPTS; all MTM based apparel labor costing systems for transparent and consistent sewing room planning.
The Walmart/ASDA sourcing switched to SewEasy for SMV (SAM) estimation to achieve transparent labour cost benchmarks in their Lean Program. The Costing Engineers are especially impressed by the speed of estimation using SewEasy Quick Garment Sewing Data and lifelong global access of completed analysis.
Over 20 years. One style at a time
Our company, Sew Easy Pvt. Ltd is number one in implementing modern, professional, simplified and quick Industrial Engineering (IE) systems around the globe, operating for 20 years.
What is unique about our IE approach is that, SewEasy® Quick Garment Sewing Data system can be commissioned within days to bring harmony to the production and quality teams. Local SME using few lock stitch machines or global mega manufacturer benefit alike as seen in testimonials.
Walmart, TESCO, H&M, IKEA, Mothercare and leading Apparel Buyers
Top retailers such as Walmart, TESCO, H&M, M&S, GAP, brand owners, sourcing divisions and leading buying houses as well as compliance oriented manufacturers recommend IE for raising productivity, performance and profits.
Innovative, dynamic manufacturers including Hirdaramani and Orient Crafts integrate SewEasy in the supply chain for product development and sampling, gaining competitive edge and lucrative profits. Using Manchester University recognized SewEasy Quick Garment Sewing Data, the industry swiftly realize training and skill development milestones in sewing.
Free On-Site Training. Web Based or Local Server. Scalable...
Our free on-site training coupled with 365 days of progress monitoring and continuous focus on developing skills, stimulate factory workforce to apply their best effort towards the factory overhead cost reduction. Managing the efficiencies of the competing teams is easy and fun.
Web Based or Local Server choice of Scalable SewEasy solution blended with best available Industrial Engineering and Lean Sewing know-how, do your tedious mathematical work automatically. Such professionally run factories are valued by leading Buying Offices and investors alike.
Typically we begin by conducting on-site diagnostic surveys at manufacturing units or production plants. Subsequently we evaluate needs which will be followed by skillful lean implementation. Bulk production of woven and knit garments at export oriented plants and units are critical to modern retailers. Jackets or lingerie the lead times are trimmed season after season.
Efficient sewing machine operators, sewing lines and work-cells are built up on "operation" SMV (SAM), line balancing, the skilled supervisors and managers working towards factory goals, that guarantee low absenteeism during style change overs and reduced labour turn over.
Need labour costing platform to pursue Lean in supplier factories? Look no further!
SewEasy is a very powerful Lean solution designed with Toyota Sewing Engineering concepts to suit the buyer as well as the manufacturer to maintain a single communication channel across fashion designer, merchant, production manager and sewing machinist. The largest buying office already switched to SewEasy, and it is your turn now.
Why choose us?
- Unbeatable Price - Among three Manchester Uni recognized systems the GSD, UK and MODAPTS, USA are prohibitively expensive to Asian apparel manufacturers due to high training and retention cost of practitioners. SewEasy is competitively priced.
- Free On-site SewEasy Training - Facilitate fastest team improvements by self-identified skills and abilities. This is emphasized in all testimonials given by customers
- Lifelong global access of completed analysis.
- Profit - through empowered team worker's productivity
- Simplify the seemingly complex and trendy styles of Fast Fashion.
- Recognized - Manchester University searched Sustainable labour costing solutions and found SewEasy, GSD & MODAPTS; all based on MTM
- Experienced - We have been in productivity business for 30 years, out of which last 20 years in apparel, shoes and leather.
- Transparent - Anyone can audit; no need of MTM2 license.
- Innovate - Integrate SewEasy in the supply chain for product development and sampling, gaining competitive edge and lucrative profits.
- Un Fragmented - Our simplified technology suits the fashion designer, buying office, factory production management, union representative, ILO and worker alike.
- Not Another Multi-level offer - Single unified global solution via web or Local Server via network.
- Lean - Easy and worker friendly, bottleneck elimination system
- Quick - Start at design or sample analysis, improve, record best method and document standard operating procedure (SOP) all within the same day!
- Plan - Use the SMV (SAM) now to schedule and deliver goods on time
- Quality - First time, save money, Pick-up, Disposal, Tool use, all accurately recorded
- Thread Consumption automated too
- Excel - Microsoft export saves lot of time, eliminate duplication
- KPIs - Factory Efficiency, Line Workers Target, Best Line, Best Worker
- Motivational - Workers Incentive
- Ergonomics - Health and safety through best method Seating, lighting, comfort
- Image - Enhance factory reputation valued by leading buyers and modern consumers
about your needs..
Meet competitive demands, focus on key result areas.